Ages 13 & Older
Ages 12 & Under
Plan to be with us around 4 hours during your Denali guided tour.
May 17, 2024 – Sept. 15, 2024
May 17, 2024 – Aug. 3, 2024
Aug. 4, 2024 – Sept. 15, 2024
Must be at least 25 years of age with a valid drivers license to drive a Jeep.
- The Denali Highway is a public road and loosely maintained by the state of Alaska. All driving laws must be followed.
- Participation agreement must be signed prior to tour departure.
- Seats are sold on a per seat basis and will result in parties of 1 sharing a Jeep with another party.
- Car Seats and Booster Seat are available for small children upon request.
- Due to the nature and length of our tour, consider whether this is suitable for your young children.
- The Denali Highway is extremely remote. Please consult your doctor if you have any health-related concerns.
- Wear comfortable shoes, long pants and layered clothing – Dress appropriately for the weather.
RUNNING LATE / NO SHOW
If you are late for your tour or do not show up, you will not be refunded. As a company we will have incurred all the same expenses and will have sadly turned other guests away who wanted your spot. Be careful to plan well in advance for traffic and train/bus schedules.
We require a 48 hour (2 day) notice for cancellations and rescheduling of tours. We will work with you to reschedule another date that is more appropriate. Under 48 hours, changing the reservation day or time will incur a fee, 25% of the total tour bill. If you need to cancel entirely, we will provide a full refund with a 48 hour (2 day) notice.
Tours depart and continue rain or shine. Tour covers 100+ miles and spans several microclimates. Weather changes unexpectedly. Views of Denali, glaciers and wildlife can be weather dependent.