BE YOUR OWN GUIDE
For most visitors, your time to experience Denali is limited. With just a few free hours to spare, why not journey away from the crowds and into your own Denali adventure! Experience Denali your way with a new four door 4×4 Jeep Wrangler JL rental!
Drive into Denali National Park to Mile 15 and explore at your own pace. Discover small towns and Alaskan treasures as you trek along the Parks Highway. We can provide suggested routes or simply be your own guide.
PLAN YOUR DAY
Or don’t! With a 4 hour rental, there are several options: Set a date night at The Perch or other restaurants just outside downtown Denali, take a hike at Savage River or Mountain Vista within Denali National Park, take a drive to Stampede Road in Healy, or just explore on your own. On an 8 hour rental, have more time to travel on the scenic Denali Highway, take a day trip to Fairbanks, or head south on the Parks Highway for amazing Denali views!
4 Hour Rental: Available every hour, on the half hour, from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
8 Hour Rental: Available every hour, on the half hour, from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm (8-hour rental can start after 1:30 pm but must be returned by 9:30 pm)
Visit our office on the Boardwalk in Denali, directly across from the Denali Princess Lodge, or give us a call! The Boardwalk is located 1/2 mile north of the entrance to Denali National Park.
4 Hour Rental: $229
8 Hour Rental: $379
Other rental lengths available, please contact us.
Cancelation & Refund Policy
A 48-hour notice is required for cancellation of your reservation to receive a refund. Within 48 hours of scheduled rental time, there is no refund and a change/move fee of 25% applies. In the event that a rental is canceled by Denali Jeep LLC, a full refund will be provided.
Rental Policy Overview
Complementary transportation included. Custom rental lengths available upon request. Space is limited. GPS trackers are installed in the Jeeps. While we encourage you to explore the Denali area, driving off established roadways is not permitted. Denali is full of protected lands.
Driver must be at least 25 years of age, provide driver’s license and a copy of US or Canadian auto insurance that includes coverage of rented vehicles, and sign Denali Jeep LLC Rental Contract. If no insurance is available, driver must purchase insurance policy for additional fee from Allianz Travel: https://www.allianztravelinsurance.com/lp/ppc/rental-car.htm – at least 24 hours in advance of rental. A credit card in drivers name must be presented at time of rental for $500 refundable deposit.
How far can I drive the Jeep into Denali National Park?
- You are able to drive to the Savage River at Mile 15.
Are the Jeeps manual or automatic transmission?
- All Jeep are automatic transmission.
I want to purchase insurance for my Jeep Rental. Do you offer additional insurance?
- No, we do not offer additional insurance but we recommend purchasing rental insurance from this company – www.insuremyrentalcar.com
- Note: they require insurance to be purchased a minimum of one day in advance.
- Required if you cannot provide proof of auto insurance.
Can I rent a Jeep for the whole day or longer?
- Yes, please contact our office for rentals costs.
Do I need to return the Jeep with a full tank of gas?
- Yes. You will receive the Jeep with a full tank of gas and need to return it full.
Is the cleaning fee of $200 charged automatically?
- No. We understand that your Jeep might come back a little dirty but we do charge the cleaning fee for excessive exterior and/or interior dirtiness beyond normal use.
What is the Call-out fee for?
- We charge a call-out fee if you require assistance. This fee of $200 covers the first hour of call-out – after that, it’s $100 per hour. If you stay on maintained roadways, this should not be an issue.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Give us a call at